Ready just in case – The Castelli Emergency Rain Jacket the perfect garment to sit in your back pocket just in case the weather takes a turn for the worse.
Castelli has made this jacket to be completely waterproof and it’s reasonably compact too making it easy to stash in a pocket. As you‚Äôd expect from Castelli it has an amazing on-bike fit, yet it‚Äôs still roomy enough to fit over a Gabba.
The Emergency Rain Jacket features rain gutters on the arms and on the back to channel the worst of the weather away from your hands and bum. It also features the Castelli Z line collar for increased comfort around the neck and as you would expect from a fully waterproof jacket, a waterproof zip and seam sealing.
However this jacket has been designed an emergency piece, so it’s not up there in the weight or compactness of our Idro collection, but the only real compromise compared to these top-of-the-line offerings is in breathability.
Castelli didn‚Äôt make this jacket for an all-day rainy ride, but it‚Äôs just right for your next emergency.
- Deluge Light 2.5-layer waterproof fabric keeps the rain off with 10,000 mm water column
- A slight amount of stretch for excellent fit in the riding position
- Folds into half a jersey pocket for emergency situations
- Innovative ‚Äúgutters‚Äù drain water away from hands and off back
- Waterproof zipper and seam sealing keep all water out
- Sizes men’s S-3XL
- Weight 175g (L)