Maps and Guides
- Riders following our maps and guides are expected to be able to ride a bicycle to the necessary skill level for the terrain and situation the rider will be facing on the route.
- Guides and maps were correct at time of publication and Keswick Bikes accepts no responsibility for alterations since this time.
Returns, Warranties, Damaged Items
- Returned goods should be unused, in a saleable condition and in their original packaging with all labels still attached.
- Ensure you do not affix labels or tape directly to the product packaging, only the external shipping packaging. Keswick Bikes is entitled to refuse the return or deduct from a refund any diminution of value as a result of the product not being in the above condition.
- Keswick Bikes customers have 28 days from date of delivery to return their orders if unwanted.
- Electronic (GPS, sports watches and bike computers etc) and software products can only be returned if unregistered unless the item is faulty.
- For hygiene reasons, items of an intimate nature such as bibshorts, skinsuits, liners shorts, underwear, cannot be returned unless the items are unworn unless there is a warranty faulty.
- A deduction of the refunded amount may be made if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of your handling of the goods more than was necessary. The extent to which you can handle the goods is the same as it would be if you were assessing them in a shop.
- We will refund you to your original payment method as soon as we receive and have processed the item returned. On debit cards, the return transaction can take up to 10 days to process by your bank.
- Please only send your purchase back to the manufacturer or contact them directly unless you have been advised to do so by a member of Keswick Bikes returns team.
- Faulty items have a return period of 1 year as covered by your statutory rights.
- Custom items such as special wheel build’s, Invisiframe kits and customised clothing cannot be returned unless faulty.
- Faulty customised goods (or goods that have been altered in any way) may need to be returned for inspection as customisation could void your manufacturer’s warranty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Keswick Bikes reserves the right to refuse a return if we believe the purpose was for stock trading/reselling and not personal use.