Returning An Unwanted or Incorrect Item
If you change your mind on your purchase, you have 28 days to return it for a refund or exchange. All Goods must be unused, in a saleable condition and in their original packaging with all labels still attached.
Custom items such as special wheel build’s, Invisiframe kits and customised clothing cannot be returned unless faulty.
Electronic (GPS, sports watches and bike computers etc) and software products can only be returned if unregistered unless the item is faulty.
Bibshorts, skinsuits, liners shorts, underwear, and any intimate garments cannot be returned for hygiene reasons unless the items are unworn unless there is a warranty faulty.
To return an item simply either drop it into the shop with your receipt or post back to us to: Returns, Keswick Bikes, 133 Main Street, Keswick, Cumbria, CA12 5NJ including the item and the receipt and a note stating if you prefer an exchange or a refund with some contact details so we can contact you back for the refund, alternatively emailing firstname.lastname@example.org which will save needing a note.
Please note that we can only refund funds to the original credit/debit card or payment method used for the original transaction as a fraud protection measure.
Faulty, Damaged Products
Faulty items are covered by the manufacturers’ full warranties, generally speaking, the warranty covers manufacturing faults and defects including poor workmanship.
If you feel that you have a warranty issue and that the item you have purchased has developed a fault please contact us at email@example.com and we will be able to advise how to take the issue further due to the huge variety of different warranty policies from all the different brands we deal with.
If you have received a product that is damaged upon arrival please contact us as soon as possible by telephoning 017687 73355 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resolve the problem as soon as possible.
If your bike is faulty or damaged please contact us by telephoning 017687 73355 or emailing email@example.com so we can arrange a collection for when is most convenient.
Terms and Conditions
- Returned goods should be unused, in a saleable condition and in their original packaging with all labels still attached.
- Ensure you do not affix labels or tape directly to the product packaging, only the external shipping packaging. Keswick Bikes is entitled to refuse the return or deduct from a refund any diminution of value as a result of the product not being in the above condition.
- Keswick Bikes customers have 28 days from date of delivery to return their orders if unwanted.
- Electronic (GPS, sports watches and bike computers etc) and software products can only be returned if unregistered unless the item is faulty.
- For hygiene reasons, items of an intimate nature such as bibshorts, skinsuits, liners shorts, underwear, cannot be returned unless the items are unworn unless there is a warranty faulty.
- A deduction of the refunded amount may be made if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of your handling of the goods more than was necessary. The extent to which you can handle the goods is the same as it would be if you were assessing them in a shop.
- We will refund you to your original payment method as soon as we receive and have processed the item returned. On debit cards, the return transaction can take up to 10 days to process by your bank.
- Please only send your purchase back to the manufacturer or contact them directly unless you have been advised to do so by a member of Keswick Bikes returns team.
- Faulty items have a return period of 1 year as covered by your statutory rights.
- Custom items such as special wheel build’s, Invisiframe kits and customised clothing cannot be returned unless faulty.
- Faulty customised goods (or goods that have been altered in any way) may need to be returned for inspection as customisation could void your manufacturer’s warranty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Keswick Bikes reserves the right to refuse a return if we believe the purpose was for stock trading/reselling and not personal use.